Booting with Pen drive is easy to boot than with DVD. In this post, I am going to teach you “How to make bootable Pendrive/DVD of Windows 8” from ISO file.
Here’s how :
- Download Windows 7 USB tool from Microsoft Store.
- Install it on your PC.
- Run it as Administrator.
- Select your ISO file using ‘Browse‘ button.
- Click ‘Next‘ and select ‘USB Device‘ or ‘DVD‘.
- Click ‘Start Copying‘.
- Wait for few minutes for copying.
- That’s it! Now your Pendrive/DVD is ready to boot with it.
Note : To install Windows 7 usb tool, you must have to install .Net framework 3.0 or 2.0.
Subscribe to our RSS feed or Newsletter, To get Ultimate stuff directly to your Inbox.