Leaked slides reveals the tech specifications of upcoming Nexus 6P that Google could announce on September 29.
Details shown on the slides includes
- 5.7-inch WQHD high-resolution screen made up of Gorilla glass 4.
- The first all metal Nexus flagship.
- 3450mAh huge battery.
- Dual front-ported speakers.
- USB Type-C charger for faster charging and quicker data transfer rates.
- Fingerprint sensor at back side.
- Comes in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB.
- Colors : Aluminium, Graphite, Frost and Gold.
- 12.3 MP rear camera & 8MP front camera.
- Dimensions : 159.4 x 77.8 x 7.3mm.
Nexus 6P will run on Android Marshmallow 6.0 out-of-the-box.
Img Source : Imgur VIA : Android Police