Many Applications are available in the Google Playstore to transfer files from Laptop to Android Wirelessly. But, These Apps require Wifi Router. I searched a lot, to find the best App. Atlast, I found it.
Airdroid – The best App to transfer files wirelessly to your Android Device.
It is a free and fast app. It helps to manage your Android from a desktop Web Browser, all over the air.
Features of Airdroid :
- Transfer files from Android device to PC without a USB cable.
- Send and Receive SMS from your Computer.
- Manage Apps on your Android device from PC.
Steps to transfer files :
1. Download Airdroid from Playstore.
2. Install it on your Android Device.
3. Open Airdroid after Installing on your device.
4. Select “Tools” which is on the top menu or Just Swipe from Right to Left.
5. In the Tools tab you can see several options like Device, Apps, Files etc.
6. From those options select “Tethering”.
7. Then a small Dialogue will appear with ‘Enable USB tethering’ and ‘Setup portable Hotspot’.
8. Select “Setup portable Hotspot”.
9. Then you will see a url like in the above Picture.
10. Connect your Laptop to your Android Device using “Portable Hotspot”.
11. Open any web browser and enter the url in the address bar which is shown in your Android device.
12. Your device will prompt with an alert box.
13. Select “Accept”.
14. Then you can see the webpage with Menu like below picture.
15. Select Files from that Menu and use it as your wish.
Enjoy the post.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get the Ultimate Stuff directly to your Email.