Nexus 6P specifications leaked ahead of its launch
Leaked slides reveals the tech specifications of upcoming Nexus 6P that Google could announce on September 29.
Details shown on the slides includes
- 5.7-inch WQHD high-resolution screen made up of Gorilla glass 4.
- The first all metal Nexus flagship.
- 3450mAh huge battery.
- Dual front-ported speakers.
- USB Type-C charger for faster charging and quicker data transfer rates.
- Fingerprint sensor at back side.
- Comes in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB.
- Colors : Aluminium, Graphite, Frost and Gold.
- 12.3 MP rear camera & 8MP front camera.
- Dimensions : 159.4 x 77.8 x 7.3mm.
Nexus 6P will run on Android Marshmallow 6.0 out-of-the-box.