How To Use Keyboard As Mouse In Windows
Windows has an Inbuilt feature called Mouse Keys, I think much people are not aware of it. Recently I had faced some problems with Mouse drivers, due to this I was not able to use my Mouse. I tried every possible solutions like unplugging and then plugging my mouse back, uninstalling drivers and more.
After thinking longtime, I remembered the Mouse Keys in windows. Yes, it’s a solution to use Keyboard as Mouse in windows.
Steps for How to :
- You can Enable/Disable it easily, By pressing Left Alt + Left Shift + NumLock keys.
- After doing it, you will be prompt with the below dialog box.
- Just click “Yes” to enable it.
- You are Done!!! Now you will see Mouse keys icon on your Taskbar.
- Controlling keys are 2 – Down, 4 – Left, 6 – Right, 8 – Up and 5 – Select.
Tip : Make sure your Numlock is off, to use Mouse keys.
Note : This trick will only work on Windows vista, 7 & 8.