How to repair Bad Sectors on a Hard Drive
Every hard disk is divided into many sectors. In those sectors data is stored securely. In this process some sectors may corrupt due to virus. These sectors are called as “Bad Sectors”.
They affect not only to Eletromagnetic hard disks but also to Solid state drives.
In this post, we can learn about repairing bad sectors on a hard drive.
1. Open “My computer”.
2. ‘Right Click’ on the affected drive and click ‘Properties’.
3. Select “Tools” tab besides the General tab.
4. Click the “Check” button.
5. Check the two “Check Boxes” and Click “Start button”.
6. After finishing the process, bad sectors will remove automatically.
Enjoy the post…